Kia ora and welcome. Allied Health Aotearoa New Zealand (formerly The Allied Health Professional Associations’ Forum) is an incorporated society of professional associations which work together to promote, advocate for and support allied health professionals. Allied Health Aotearoa New Zealand is the recognised connected voice of 20,000 allied health professionals across New Zealand.
Allied Health Aotearoa New Zealand provides a forum for representatives of allied health professional associations to work together to:
• Promote the value of allied health professional services
• Make representations and submissions on issues of common interest to allied health professions
• Develop effective working relationships with government and other key stakeholders
• Take an active approach and be involved in the development, implementation and monitoring of relevant health policies.
• Be a key gateway for engaging with the allied health sector